Our blast pots can be delivered for hire nationwide, and are suitable for a range of blast cleaning work including steel surface re-profiling, and brick and masonry work. We can also supply blast media for your project and advise on the different types depending on the job at hand. For more information on blast media types and suitability, please download our Abrasive Media Selection Guide.
Our blast pots are highly portable with large rugged wheels and handles to improve maneuverability. We can also supply accessories such as pot sieves, blast hoses, nozzles, deadman handles and breathing filters – just ask when you enquire and we’ll add them to your order.
- Concave head and conical bottom allows easy filling and easy flow of all types of abrasives.
- Heavy duty pop-up valve to give quick response to pressurization.
- Lifting eyes for easy mobility.
- Special Designed Hose Connection for easy maintenance.
- Mobility all machines mounted on large rugged wheels for easy manoeuvrability on site.
- Working pressure of 7.5 bar.
- A full range of Abrasive Metering Valves are available.
- All machines are CE approved and supplied with full international test certification
- Your pot comes with the following standard package:
- 10m blast hose including deadman lines (other length options available)
- A fully sanitised blast helmet
- Two-man breathing filter
- 10m breathing line
- A 5/16 tungsten nozzle
Please download our price list and hire guide here, where you’ll also find details relating to compressor requirements.
Full terms and conditions of hire can be found here.
For more information on our Redline blast pots, please visit our Buy Online site.