Courses can be tailor made to your requirements. Training sessions are usually a full day from 9am to 4pm, divided into two blocks. The morning session covers theory and the afternoon session focuses on the practical side.
Listed below are some of the more popular subjects covered:
- Surface cleaning, surface treatment, or surface preparation.
- Blast equipment familiarity.
- Compressed air, ventilation, and lighting considerations.
- PPE use and maintenance.
- The safe use of compressed air and compressed air quality.
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.