- The true cost of air compressor ownership is close to 50p per kW/hr, by the time it reaches the application.
- On average, we find that 25-30% of compressor energy is wasted.
- Our audits commonly result in savings of up to 30%.
- Audit recommendations are often simple and low cost.
- Typical project paybacks are under 2 years.
Typical audits may include:
- Up to 4 weeks montoring and gathering data on compressor plant energy, air pressure trends, air treatment pressure differential, compressed air demand profile, and system efficiency.
- Analysing pipework and air usage for best practice and energy-saving opportunities.
- Providing a visual survey of installation and distribution of air.
- Logging air leaks from throughout the site and a list of recommendations for dealing with them.
All work is non intrusive and no down-time of the plant will be necessary.
Our logging hardware uses state of the art technology to provide information instantaneously, with an overview of the systems operation.
We provide an in-depth report at the end of the audit containing our findings and recommendations, with a detailed overview of costs and benefits. We offer this service as an independent impartial assessment of your whole compressed air system.