Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for current promotions and offers can be found at the end of this page.
The term “Airblast Eurospray” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26, King St Industrial Estate Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF. Our company registration number is 1975297. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Airblast Eurospray’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Airblast Eurospray and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Airblast Eurospray. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Airblast Eurospray takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Airblast Eurospray 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
- The promoter of this Free Prize Draw is Airblast Eurospray, 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF.
- The Draw will end on the 4th January 2021.
- The Draw prize is an RPB Nova 3 blast helmet, gloves, and blast suit.
- Airblast reserves the right to cancel or amend this prize draw without notice.
- To qualify to enter the Free prize draw you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom. You should interact with the social media post to gain an entry. Each interaction with the post, E.g Like, share, and tag can all be used to gain additional entrees. The maximum amount of entries is 5.
- Employees of Airblast and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Draw.
- By entering the Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Draw entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the Draw.
- The Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified.
- The prize winner will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Airblast reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Airblast and no prizes will be awarded because of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Airblast cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Draw or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Airblast may from time to time send emails if we believe the subject is of interest to you. We will not send multiple emails or offers. By entering the competition, you agree to allow us to send promotional emails to you that may be of interest.
- The Draw and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entrants into the Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airblast shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Airblast Marketing, 26 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF