Typically a Pressure Cleaning Machine Will Work Faster Than a Suction Machine
Our direct pressure cabinets are available in two vessel sizes, 12lt and 30lt. The larger 30ltr pressure vessel gives longer periods of blast between refills of media from the cabinet hopper.
Typically a pressure cleaning machine will work faster than a suction machine but will also allow the delicate work of low pressure to be achieved that is usually associated with a suction variant.
These units are ideal for processing larger areas or removal of tougher corrosion or coatings. For the most arduous work Airblast can incorporate a 70ltr blast machine and cyclone unit.
- Drop down front door option
- External pressure release valve for enhanced safety
- Telescopic arm to hold blast nozzle so both hands can be free while blasting
- Air vent to make sure grit is not sucked up by dust collector
- Pressure regulator
- High visibility while blasting
- Made from heavy duty materials for long life span
- Plastic lenses to protect glass from abrasive
- Gloves are attached to door for extra safety
- Automatic shut off when door is open