- Interior dimensions (in feet): 19′ 4” long x 7′ 9” wide x 7′ 10” high.
- Interior dimensions (in meters): 5.898m long x 2.352m wide x 2.393m high.
- Active blasting space (in feet): 14’ 4” long x 7′ 9” wide x 7′ 10” high.
- Active blasting space (in meters): 4m long x 2.352m wide x 2.393m high.
The all-in-one container blast room is suitable for a wide range of blast media and comes fully equipped with:
- Market-leading fully-integrated dust extraction
- A Redline 100ltr blast pot (RRP £1,761)
- Purpose-built blast-proof LED lighting
- Abrasive-resistant rubber lining
- Interlock on door to ensure safe blasting
- Integrated service and tool room with rubber-lined swing door
- Vaculift media reclamation system
- CE accredited breathing filter and blast helmet
- Full operator training
You are responsible for providing adequate power and compressed air:
- Power requirements: 415v, 3ph and N 4kW
- Air requirements (8mm blast nozzle example): 130 cfm 7BAR
We can supply a full range of additional PPE including blast suits, gloves, capes and helmets, together with tear-offs and visors as required. Simply ask for an add-on quote when you enquire. Blast media and other parts and spares shown on our buy online website can be offered at competitive rates at the point of hiring your container.
Service intervals for long-term hire are detailed in your hire agreement and will be highlighted within your quote.
Containers can be hired from as little as £400 a week but vary depending on hire period and location. Call our sales team for a price list or informal quote: 01778 560650, or email email@example.com
For more information on the all-in-one blast container, please visit our containerised blast rooms page.