Portable containerised spray paint booths from Airblast offer great functionality coupled with flexible portability. Whether you’re short of warehouse space, moving operations, require a temporary solution, working offsite, or need to upgrade from a smaller booth, our spray containers can be in place and ready to go for as little as £23,500 for a 20’ container.
- Professional high quality paint booth
- Open face / front air flow booth
- Second set of doors with air inlet filter arrangement
- Side or front opening door configurations
- Door frame with glazed viewing panes
- Double door filter frames with TA500 inlet filter material
- Metavee G4 cartridge filters
- Two-tier extraction chamber with 1.5kW (415/3/50) 4.05m³/sec rear exit fan and D.O.L starter
- 630mm Ducting Kit – 2 x fan flanges, a bend flange, 90° bend, wall plate, 3m straight length of ducting, heavy duty wall bracket, high velocity efflux cowl and rigid guy rope set
- Hinged rain canopy to span container doors when in open position
Our Contain-A-Paint containerised paint booth is easy to operate and maintain and delivers very high-quality results with a flowrate achieving three air changes per minute. A comfortable work area measuring these dimensions provides plenty of room to manoeuvre inside.
Every booth comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty and can include siting and connection to relevant power supplies if required.
Each Contain-A-Paint booth is constructed with a robust 6mm steel plate floor and includes IP66 Zone 1/21 LED lights @ 7600lm each (including 1 x emergency backup). Two Rows of paper-type Filter Media are used to capture overspray and particulates.
- 40’ option available
- Heating and insulation
- Bespoke exterior paint colours or exterior branding
- Side opening doors
- Positioning and power connections
Wind Turbine Production Facilities
Airblast Eurospray has extensive experience in the design and installation of blasting facilities that meet the specific demands of wind turbine tower manufacturers.